Several industry thought leaders are confirmed for its upcoming users’ conference (ICUC 2013), which will be held October 8-10, 2013 at Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort. inContact’s biggest event of the year is less than 30 days away. Get the latest updates by following @inContact on Twitter or #ICUC13. The latest confirmed speakers include the following people:
- Sheila McGee-Smith, President & Principal Analyst, McGee-Smith Analytics
- Sarah Stealey Reed, Content Director for the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)
- Tom Hoffman, Executive Business Editor at 1to1 Media
- Greg Levin, Founder of Off Center Insight and author of Full Contact: Contact Center Practices & Strategies that Make an Impact
- Ed Hoyer, Director of National Customer Support, Konica Minolta Business Solutions
For a complete list of speakers, view the ICUC agenda.
The speakers will present in a series of four role-based tracks. Each is customized for specific professionals within the contact industry:
- Create: Contact Center & Operational Staff
- Innovate: IT Staff & Technical Managers
- Compete: WFM, Customer Experience & Training Staff
- Aspire: Senior & Executive Leader
inContact customers should attend for the valuable networking opportunities with 400+ contact center peers. In addition, they will receive $10,000 worth of training in just 3 days and have access to inContact experts and consultants. “At ICUC, you really understand that inContact is there to make you look good,” says David May, Director of Patient Solutions Contact Center, Schumacher Group.
Sponsors will bring their expertise and demonstrate products that integrate with the inContact Solution. Confirmed sponsors include Siemens Enterprise Communications, Verint, BenchmarkPortal, RiverStar, CallMiner, and Zendesk.
Networking opportunities abound at a Movie Night Under the Stars, a Welcome Reception as well as an Arabian Nights Mojo Awards celebration.