artificial intelligence

‘What’s Next’ is Here Today: Integrating AI into CXone Solutions

Share:

Everybody’s talking about artificial intelligence (AI)! But if you’re like most, you’re wondering how to harness AI’s amazing potential and incorporate it into your contact center in ways that will benefit customers, agents and the organization. In fact, you may be wondering where and how to start. Good news! Our webinar CXone and Artificial Intelligence […]

Read
seamless customer experience

Seamless CX Meets Strategic AI

Share:

Here’s the problem: 91% of customers expect a seamless experience when moving from one method of communication with a company to another (e.g., chat to phone). Yet only 24% of businesses give themselves an excellent rating in providing this seamless customer experience (CX). So, what are these stand-out organizations doing that the other 76% aren’t? […]

Read
customer experience

DSW Successfully Incorporates AI into Customer Experience

Share:

We love our shoes! Designer Shoe Warehouse, better known as DSW, continues to find innovative ways to capitalize on that universal truth and keep customers coming back for more. From a single store just 25 years ago, DSW has become a footwear and accessories powerhouse with 500 stores and a wildly successful digital business. Today, […]

Read
customer experience

Learning from Others – Highlights from Customer Contact Week

Share:

I’ve just returned from Las Vegas where I attended my first visit ever to Customer Contact Week – it’s the world’s largest customer contact event, in its 20th year. For the uninitiated, CCW is like those popular comic book fan conventions – except, instead of comic books, the hero is THE customer. It’s all about […]

Read

Self-Service Strategies for Elevating CX at Your Contact Centre

Share:

Have you ever visited one of those palatial buffet restaurants with dozens of assorted fresh dishes in self-serve stations, with the crowds and people walking (seemingly) aimlessly with their plates in search of the pasta or the dessert cart? Raise your hand if you appreciate a good buffet — I certainly do! Classic Trap Like […]

Read
quality monitoring

What Is Call Quality Monitoring?

Share:

“This call may be used for quality or training purposes…” Have you ever wondered about that notification when you call a business? While it’s easy to disregard, it reveals a common business practice: Call Quality Monitoring – a practice contact centers use to review and evaluate the quality of their agents’ interactions with customers. While call monitoring may be performed live at times, it isn’t feasible when there are large volumes of calls. […]

Read
auto attendant

What Is an Auto Attendant?

Share:

Chances are good that you encounter Auto Attendants almost daily. They are easy to recognize: For this, press 1. For that, press 2…. If you have ever called a business and been presented with choices without the intervention of a receptionist, then you have “met” an Auto Attendant. Businesses of all types and sizes use virtual receptionists to route their customer’s calls based on a menu selection.   “Please listen closely, as our menu options have recently changed…”   Auto Attendants are like a virtual switchboard, often replacing the […]

Read
move to cloud

Improve Experience at a Reduced Cost – Move to Cloud

Share:

The modern contact centre is evolving. Studies show that the “best-in-class” are optimizing their services and data flows to empower their contact centre agents with relevant information and proactively manage their customer journeys.  How do they do it? Many companies are looking to the cloud to get them there. Today, almost one in two contact […]

Read
training call center agents

6 Tips for Training Call Center Agents

Share:

Agents are a contact center’s most valuable resource; ultimately, they drive the satisfaction and the experience of customers they interact with. However, they are also the most expensive resource – typically, 60 to 70% of an operation’s total expenses. When it comes to managing their most valuable (and most expensive) resource, contact centers spend considerable […]

Read